Caption: Pictured above (left to right): John Wachal, Rob Andrews, Melissa Peters, Ani Solomon, Matt Nelson, Carie Fitzwater, and Deb McConahie. Not Pictured: Chloe Smith
This committee is responsible for coordinating the overall planning and logistical components affiliated with holding the annual conference at a conference site within the region.
- Plan a successful annual conference that meets the needs and goals of the members of our Association.
- Host a fun and productive summer meeting in Lincoln, Nebraska (June 2017).
- Be sensitive to institutional and Association costs when making decisions.
- Share the entertainment and educational opportunities that can be found in the Omaha area.
- Document Host 2017 activities through a timeline of responsibilities and comprehensive summary report of the summer meeting and annual conference to share with Executive Committee and future host chairs.
- Positively represent the University of Nebraska system, UMR-ACUHO, and the state of Nebraska.
Find out more about this year's Annual Conference on the events page!
- Rob Andrews, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Co-Chair
- Matt Nelson, University of Nebraska Omaha, Co-Chair
- Carrie Fitzwater, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Member
- Deb McConahie, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Member
- Melissa Peters, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Member
- Chloe Smith, University of Nebraska Omaha, Member
- Ani Solomon, University of Nebraska Omaha, Member
- John Wachal, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Member