Sponsors and Exhibits
Vendor Information and Registration available at Vendor link.
The purpose of this committee is to solicit corporate partner support and involvement; coordinate partner exhibits; solicit partners' sponsorship UMR-ACUHO annual conference activities; and foster an environment to promote positive relationships between corporate partners and Association members.
Committee Areas of Focus:
- Maintain current corporate partnerships while increasing variety in the types of first-time partners we recruit and bring to the conference.
- Encourage a diverse array of corporate partners, particularly recruiting educational, programmatic, nontraditional, sustainable, underrepresented, and startup businesses.
- Evaluate corporate partner needs and adjust participation options accordingly.
- Educate corporate partners about the Association, its goals, and its values.
- Educate Association members on the importance and value of the corporate partners to the Association.
- Increase Association revenue through the use of exhibitor options in the corporate partner packet.
- Utilize best practices to increase conference attendee interaction with corporate partners in the exhibitor area.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with corporate partners.
- Enhance the personalized corporate partner experience by providing committee contact person(s).
- Encourage corporate partner participation in conference and Association activities (i.e. programs, socials, banquets, webinars, etc.).
- Provide a exhibit hall schedule that reflects opportunities for quality face-time between corporate partners and conference attendees.
- Collaborate with the Coordinator of Corporate Sponsorship to maximize partnerships.
- Maintain a comprehensive list of corporate partners that serve the Association.
Committee Members - 2016
- Gaith S. Hijazin- Committee Chair, Hamline University
- Dave Roberts-Dakota State Univerity
- Anna Dickherber- Webster University
- Anna Hoolbrook- University of Iowa
- Shane Springer- UW-La Crosse
- Allyson K Platner- UW-La Crosse
- Adam Neveau- Peru State College
- Steven Johnson Jr- University of Kansas
- Alyssa Bolante- UW-Stevens Point
- Tyler Fisher - Marquette University