Tradition and Recognition
The Tradition and Recognition Committee solicits nominations and recommends recipients for awards sponsored by the Association. In addition, this body of past UMR-ACUHO presidents seeks opportunities to share, advise, and counsel with the Association's committees, or serve on adhoc committees when needed.
Celebrate 45 years of UMR-ACUHO History - 2014 History Book
- Develop criteria, promote nominations and select recipients for Association awards.
- Recognize support staff for the contributions they make on their campuses.
- Promote and select recipients for the Frank J. Traver Presidents' Scholarship award(s).
- Raise money for the Frank J. Traver President's Scholarship fund.
- Appoint the UMR-ACUHO Archivist, and through this position maintain the archives, and update the UMR-ACUHO History Book.
- Assist, guide and support the association's volunteers.
- Christina Hurtado, Kansas State University
- Rian Nostrum, North Dakota State University
- Jennifer Wamelink, University of Kansas
- Gail Sims-Aubert, University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
- Javier Gutierrez, Hamline University
- Terry Tumbarello, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Sarah Holmes, Iowa State University
- Patti Klein, Hamline University
- Derek Jackson, Kansas State University
- Michael Harwood, North Dakota State University
- Brenda Moeder, University of Central Missouri
- Alan Nordyke, University of Central Missouri
- Von Stange, University of Iowa
- Doug Wermedal, South Dakota State University
- Michael Kervin
- Martin Fritz, University of Wisconsin - Stout
- Kirsten Hoffenberger, University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- Mary Ann Ryan, University of St. Thomas
- Brian Dusbiber, St. Catherine University
- James Chitwood, retired
- W. Garry Johnson, retired
- Fred Leafgren